With the introduction of Dashboards, you now have the ability to create customizable and interactive visualizations of your ML model data. Dashboards provide a centralized view of your model's key metrics and performance indicators, allowing you to gain a complete understanding into your model and data health.
When creating your model we will create a dashboard for you based on your model type. You can use our suggestion as is, change it to your needs, or create a custom dashboard from scratch.
There are 5 types of widgets currently supported in the system:
- Metric Widget - allows you to visualize the value of a specific model metric.
- Timeseries Widget - allows you to visualize the value of a specific model metric over time.
- Histogram Widget - allows you to visualize the distribution of a specific field in your model schema.
- Text Widget - allows your to create sections within your dashboard for easy orientation within the dashboard.
- Data Health Widget - allows you to identify data issues like missing values and drift between datasets quickly.
To create a new widget just click on the actions button in the top right corner of the dashboard and click "Add new widget".
Creating a new widget
Each widget is fully customizable. For example, configurations include fields, versions, and/or segments of choice. Widgets are resizable and can be moved around to your preferred layout.
Widgets also supports comparison to allow you to easily identify changes across model versions, time periods, and/or segments. Within your widget configuration just click on the compare tab and select your comparison configuration.
Each widget is editable. Just hover on the widget you want to edit and you'll see the actions button on the top right of the widget. Click there and you'll see the options to edit/ delete the widget.
If you work with a team there is a good chance that different people want to see different widget types and configurations on their own version of a dashboard. For this reason, Aporia lets you create multiple dashboards per model. Just click on the create dashboard button on the sidebar and name your new dashboard.
If you want to change your dashboard name or delete it, select the dashboard, click on the actions button on its top right, and just choose your desired action.
Within the actions, you'll also see the option to duplicate your dashboard, in case you want to base your new dashboard on an existing one.